Thursday 1 June 2017

Piano Lessons, Kanata Ottawa rowsellpiano


             What Can I Do For Your Child's Piano Education?



"Rowsell Piano Studio is the single best place to receive a music education. Nowhere else will you find a teacher with such an incredible combination of experience, talent, qualification, and motivation towards the success of every single student she encounters. " Shruti Raheja






I will give your child a love for music. I teach piano, as I know the joy of expression through music making, the thrill of moving your fingers over the keys with that 'is this really me' sensation, and the unspoken language that only music can convey.

My studio is fun, positive, and encouraging. I foster confidence and creativity, and since every student is unique,my lessons suit your child's individual needs.

What are you waiting for? Come join the studio to create your own success story!



rowsellpiano.ca 
rowsellstudio@bellaliant.net
Ottawa, Kanata






No comments:

Post a Comment